Objects given from psychic
Question from Daniel on 8/21/2013:

My good friend Sarah was under the control of a psychic for about ten years but through the grace of our Lord is now free. She was tricked by the psychic and told many lies, such as that the psychic was doing the work of Church and of our Lord. Sarah still has a statue of our Lady given to her by the psychic and she was told to always keep it in the same position in her room. So I wanted to ask what should be done with the statue?

Daniel--

I recommend that your friend give the statue to a Catholic priest along with the explanation of where it came from and why she no longer wants the statue. The priest will know what to do with the statue.