sexual ethics
Question from john smith on 1/13/2014:

My wife and I are torn on whether or not it is permissible to use a vibrator before and during intercourse. What makes it seem wrong on the surface is that your giving money to an industry that supports so much other filth. So there's the dilemma, but at the same time my wife claims that something is needed for stimulation, because it is sometimes painful. Your answer would be so much appreciated. God bless you for all your good work.

Dear John,

The Church teaches that as long as there is true intercourse, the husband and wife may use the means to make the act more pleasurable. Mutual masturbation is ruled out. There should be a joining. It is good for the husband and wife to talk about these matters.