Creation Timeline
Question from Joey on 12/26/2012:

I believe in God and that Jesus is our Lord and Savior, the only begotten Son of God. But I'm confused on when we came into existence. The Earth dates back billions of years and its pretty hard to argue against the existence of dinosaurs and pre-historic man, but we are "supposed to" believe that it all has only been around 6000 years. Can you please help me in understanding?

Thanks and God bless!

Dear Joey,

We have not supposed to believe that was created 6000 years ago. The Church leaves that matter to the scientists. But we are to believe that God created the world from nothing and that he created man with a soul. She lets the scientist deal with the time line.