Abortion on the increase or decrease as a result of accessibilty to contaceptives ?
Question from Archie Cottingham on 8/18/2013:

Hello Judie,.

I watched Margaret Sanger story this weekend ( Dana Delaney). "Choices of Heart " I think ?

It championed the cause of womans right to choose and the pro contraception revolution. , What I would like to know is, with the sexual revolution and the accessability to free and readily available contraception in the last say 50 yrs, Has the number of abortions dropped ? as was suggested in the movie ?

Thank you in anticipation.\\ Archie

Archie

This article exposes the truth ... contraception leads to MORE abortion ... http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/contraception-increases-abortions-heres-why