You are precious
Question from Anon on 10/1/2012:

Dear Judie,

I have sent you questions before and your responses were always so timely and very catholic. My most sincere thank you for being so kind and being in the manner of the catholic religion I so dearly love and have grown up with. I am 65 years old now and yes...a sinner! I have repented my entire life and feel that now when my time comes I will be prepared to meet my Creator. Thank very dearly for your kind love, support and truth to us all. Your are a most dear, precious human being. May God bless you most abundantly for taking a stance on reality and salvation for us all. My dearest love to you.

Dear Anonymous

I am sixty eight and still repenting ... that's just what we sinners do.

Thank you ever so much for your kind words. God bless you and may His peace surround you always.