Catholic marrying Orthodox
Question from Anonymous on 09-13-2015:
I'm Roman Catholic and engaged to a Greek Orthodox. We are getting married in the Orthodox Church and plan on raising our future children in the Orthodox Church. I intend on remaining Catholic, as I believe it to be the fullness of the truth. I have gotten a dispensation from my Bishop allowing the marriage. My question is, if I raise my children in the Orthodox Church, will I be out of communion with the Catholic Church? (Not sure if you can answer this since I chose the apologetics category. I really need to get an answer and the only one close enough to the topic that was available was the apologetics category). Thank you!
Anonymous--

Two points:

One, dispensations of the type you received usually require the Catholic to promise to do his best to raise children Catholic. Did you make that promise? If so, are you now asking if you can disregard your own integrity by ignoring your promise?

Two, if you truly believe the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth, how can you even contemplate depriving your children of that truth? Is it not a parent's duty to pass on that truth to his children?