Confirmation
Question from Lourdes on 08-31-2014:
I have just found out that a niece is scheduled to receive the sacrament of confirmation this fall. She is not married in the Catholic Church and does not attend Mass. Her husband is non-Catholic and does not plan on entering the Catholic Church. She has been baptized and she made her first Communion years ago. Is it possible for her to receive the sacrament of confirmation while she is not married in the Catholic Church?
Lourdes--

I have no information on what you mean by your statement that your niece was "not married in the Catholic Church." Given that her husband is non-Catholic, she may not have been required to marry in the Church. Or, if there were no impediments to her marriage, the pastor who admitted her to the confirmation program may have assisted her and her husband in convalidating their marriage.

Given the lack of information I have on this matter, all I can recommend is that you leave evaluation of your niece's fitness to receive confirmation to her pastor.