Receiving Communion
Question from Anon on 08-09-2014:
Several months ago we got a new pastor. I receive our Lord on my tongue. After the Easter Vigil, the priest asked me why I receive on the tongue and not in the hands. He said we are allowed to touch it. He recently came to me again and told me it is time to change, meaning to receive Communion in the hands. I am at a loss as to what to do.
Anon--

Show your pastor the document linked below, especially number 41, which says:

The communicant may choose whether to receive the body of Christ in the hand or on the tongue.

Politely inform your pastor that your choice is to receive Communion on the tongue, and that you would prefer not to discuss the matter further. If he refuses to give you Communion on the tongue, contact your bishop, who should inform your pastor that he has no right to deny you Communion merely because you choose to receive it on the tongue.

Recommended reading:

Norms for the Distribution and Reception of Holy Communion by the USCCB