Bott Radio
Question from Tony W on 10-30-2017:

Good morning! I used to live in Kansas City where I could listen to Catholic radio everyday on my hour long drive to work. I have since moved to Manhattan, KS and Catholic radio isn't available. I have found Bott Radio Network and have been listening to it for over a year now. Recently I have noticed they were, "Catholic Bashing". It bothered me to hear them talk so poorly of the Catholic religion. They are promoting Martin Luther and his 500th anniversary since his break away from the Catholic Church. My question is since this is the only religious radio/bible teaching I can listen to on the radio, is it okay to continue to listen? Or since they are so anti Catholic, should I stop listening all together? I have thought about listening on the app on my way to work, but data is limited. Thank you in advance and God Bless!

Tony

There is a lot of Catholic bashing going on and sadly, it even exists in some so-called Catholic news outlets, but the fact is, listening to music is far better than listening to Bott or any outlet that is attempting to demean or faith in the one true Church founded by Jesus Christ.

And, if you wish, you could listen to an audio book of Scripture readings!!

Judiw