EWTN Catholic Q&A
Catholic therapist
Question from Kim on 09-09-2013:

I have a 17-year-old daughter who is struggling and I'm trying to find her some help. I would like to make an appointment with a Catholic therapist but do not know how to find one. Any suggestions?

Answer by Catholic Answers on 09-09-2013:


I recommend calling your local Catholic Charities, which usually offers counseling services, or may at least be able to provide you with a referral to someone in your area.

Michelle Arnold
Catholic Answers