EWTN Catholic Q&A
Question from mary on 12-28-2012:

As a broke college student and a struggling Catholic, where would you suggest I turn to seek counseling on a regular basis, from a Catholic perspective? My University provides these services, but would it be good for me to get advice from the same office who offers free contraception to students? Thank you for your time. -Mary

Answer by Richard Geraghty on 02-17-2013:

Dear Mary,

Many diocese have counceling services. Check on you diocese.

Dr. Geraghty