Hierarchy
Question from James Salazar on 4/24/2017:

Greetings (Paul Reference), I was raised baptist (currently attending a non- denominational church) and am a student at Baylor University, however I have always been interested in the Catholic doctrine. I would consider myself to have a better than average understanding of biblical theology and to be far more open to theological differences than that of a stigmatized Baptist. My question is: Where in the Bible is the Catholic Hierarchy of a Pope/Cardinal/etc. manifested or established. I am in no way chastising this practice, I'm asking purely out of interest/curiosity.

Dear James,

The Catholic Bible as we have it today consists of seventy two books in the Old and New Testament. The Catholic Hierarchy put them together in the Fourth Century. Unlike Protestant belief, it is the Hierarchy that put all the many sections of the Bible together and interprets their meaning.