SSPX
Question from Anonymous on 3/7/2017:

My understanding is that while the priests of the SSPX are probably validly(but illicitly) ordained, and therefore the Masses the SSPX offers are probably valid(but illicit), the SSPX has no canonical standing in the Catholic Church.

Also, if a person is dying, and no priest in full union with Rome is around, I assume that an SSPX priest could give absolution.

Do you think, that if a healthy person was in a situation in which the only Mass they could get to was an SSPX Mass, that it would be fine for them to just stay home?

Dear Anon,

One should not stay at home.