Sunday Mass
Question from Mirko Cuderman on 3/8/2008:

Here in Australia - Queensland in our parish, due to many liturgy abuses, I travel long distance to another parish to Sunday mass to be present at more reverend Mass, but my friend parishioner prefer to attend Sunday Mass at our parish and then at home watch EWTN Sunday Mass to make up for the abuses at parish church. I am tempted to do the same to avoid long traveling and raising petrol cost. I notice that some parishioners pray rosary at mass during controversial and secular sermons. Is this OK? Please answer me. I canot watch my favorite Web of faith, becouse is on Sunday during our mass daytime. God bless you all. MirkoCuderman

Dear Mirko,

Hang in there. Yes, it would be OK to pray the rosary during those sermons.