Father Nicholas Gruner is suspended?
Question from John on 10/21/2004:

Dear Father Robert Levis, Is there any document/s that will probe that this Father Nicholas Gruner is suspended? Where can i find this document for me to believed that Father Gruner is suspended in his priestly vocation. Dop you think it will be dangerous for anybody read this "Fatima Crusader" and why? all i know this Fatima Crusader is spreading what the truth about the Mother of God message to me, you and the rest of us that until now its not done by the Holy Father himself and the bishops of the world. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Answer by Fr. Robert J. Levis on 10/21/2004:

Dear John, Yes, to my knowledge Fr. Gruner is suspended from his priestly duties by the Vatican. This occurred some years ago when he insisted that the Holy Father had not consecrated Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Rome contradicted him but he refused to be silent and accept this Roman decision. Rome does not publicize such penalties so I have no document to refer to. God bless. Fr. Bob Levis