Radio Production Assistant (Spanish)
LOCATION OF JOB:
Provide production support for live and recorded Spanish-language Radio programs and spots.
1. Assists in the production of live programs, including board op, phone screening
2. Digitally edits programs and spots
3. Assists in creation of content for radio website
4. Regular and prompt attendance.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or the equivalent preferred.
- Well-rounded knowledge of Catholic faith and current events in the Church
- Minimum of two years experience in radio broadcast/production preferred
- Knowledge of digital audio editing.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish language.
- On air experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
NOTE: The above is a brief summary of the job description. Additional information will be provided if an offer to interview is extended.
|Résumés can be e-mailed to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE