TITLE: Program Scheduling Assistant
LOCATION OF JOB: Irondale, Alabama
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for the maintenance and production of 24 hour programming grid for EWTN's satellite feeds.
1. Create and schedule programming grids for EWTN's various satellite feeds.
2. Make programming decisions based upon liturgical year, special events and special programming.
3. Notify various departments of changes and issue memos concerning programming.
4. Supply various departments with information regarding Programming Schedule.
5. Regular and prompt attendance.
• High School diploma
• Background in cable or broadcast television.
• Strong familiarity with EWTN programming.
• Ability to make independent judgment and decisions regarding programming.
• Computer experience and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Flexibility with work schedule when needed.
• Ability to work and communicate with others.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.