TITLE: TV Reporter
LOCATION OF JOB: EWTN News Nightly, Washington, D.C.
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
GENERAL SUMMARY: Overall management of all media types for use in story coverage and daily news production. Proficiently function in all drives and recording devices, media storage, hyper decks, DVC pro decks and FORK ingest.
1. Cover White House and/or Capitol Hill as the EWTN News Nightly Television Reporter.
2. Report on White House policy, federal agencies, actions of Congress, and Church-related activities.
3. Under deadline pressures, report on real time breaking news stories.
4. Be able to report live in a clear and concise manner and be comfortable making quick independent decisions.
5. Effectively converse with White House staff and Congressional members and their staffs.
• Three to five years experience as a television reporter.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• General knowledge of White House and Capitol Hill protocols for reporters.
• Ability to be flexible and work under short time frames.
NOTE: The above is a brief summary of the job description. Additional information will be provided if an offer to interview is extended.
Résumés should be e-mailed to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE