TITLE: Media Manager
LOCATION OF JOB: EWTN News Nightly, Washington, D.C.
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
GENERAL SUMMARY: Overall management of all media types for use in story coverage and daily news production. Proficiently function in all drives and recording devices, media storage, hyper decks, DVC pro decks and FORK ingest.
1. Collect, catalogue and maintain video library for use in productions.
2. Archive video and maintain AP video/photo files for re-use.
3. Keep a Washington, D.C. specific library with shots for use in producing packages, e.g. seasonal shots of White House, Capitol Hill, Pentagon, etc., as well as head shots of major players in national politics and also Church leadership.
4. Roll on video feeds, off-air feed, web video, Skype, video from field crews. Download and encode video from AP and other sources.
5. Maintains information files and provides segment and program information to Programming and Marketing departments as required.
• Three years experience with broadcast media.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
• Ability to be flexible and work under short time frames.
NOTE: The above is a brief summary of the job description. Additional information will be provided if an offer to interview is extended.
Résumés should be e-mailed to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE