TITLE: Theology Assistant
LOCATION OF JOB: Irondale, Alabama
GENERAL SUMMARY: Administrative support for the VP of Theology with correspondence, scheduling, etc. Clerical support for the Theology Advisors with research, scanning, typing, proofing, and general duties as needed.
- Maintain correspondence and requests for theological review for the VP Theology.
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, such as submitting and tracking purchase orders.
- Provide clerical support to the department, such as research, scanning, typing, updating information, filing, etc. as needed.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Ability to learn and perform a variety of assignments.
- Basic computer skills (including typing) including knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Exel.
- A Catholic in good standing, according to the norms of the Catholic Church.
- Knowledge of OmniPage, Adobe Acrobat and Dreamweaver is desirable, but not required .
The above is a brief summary of the job description. Additional information will be provided if an offer to interview is extended.
Resumes can be E-MAILED to email@example.com. No Telephone calls please.
EWTN is an Equal Opportunity Employer