TITLE: Marketing Support Coordinator
LOCATION OF JOB: Irondale, Alabama
FLSA STATUS: Full-time,
GENERAL SUMMARY: Coordinates the organization and timely execution of assigned marketing support tasks and the development of ongoing relationships with individuals at affiliated and non-affiliated media companies (i.e. cable television operators, broadcast stations, direct-to-home satellite providers), as well as with volunteers, viewers, general public, and Church organizations.
1. Coordinates participation in and makes all necessary arrangements for domestic and international trade shows/conventions/events, including hotel reservations, contracts, etc.; troubleshoots problems with convention management; recommends changes to improve efficiency of trade show participation. Maintains current and historical records of show participation, exhibits, and post-event evaluations. Inspects displays and arranges repairs to insure exhibits are in good working condition. Prepares shipments of materials and exhibits to events, including lifting boxes up to 70 lbs.
2. Reconciles monthly travel and expense statements with receipts from all department staff and prepares reports. Prepares accounting documents as needed. Monitors coding of expenses to proper budget categories.
3. Prepares and proofs mailing lists and documents for marketing campaigns; distributes documents and lists as needed. Coordinates regular and periodic mailings to volunteer, parish and trade mailing lists, including ordering of materials for fulfillment. Prepares followup documents with campaign results.
4. Maintains inventory of all marketing materials, including printed literature, premiums and displays used at trade shows and events. Prepares monthly summary of inventory. Coordinates purchasing of premiums, as assigned.
5. Communicates with affiliates, non-affiliates, viewers, volunteers, vendors and other members of the general public in a timely and professional manner.
6. Updates computer database of non-affiliated and affiliated distributors, parishes, volunteers, and mailing lists with correct names, email address, mailing address, phone and fax numbers, as well as other pertinent information.
7. Regular and prompt
- College graduate or 3 years of experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills, including professional tact and courtesy when meeting or talking on the telephone.
- Detail-oriented; demonstrated success executing multiple projects simultaneously; ability to organize tasks, work independently, research information, analyze problems and select proper action.
- Knowledge of personal computers and strong competence in all Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Knowledge of database software and Photoshop preferred.
- Experience operating various types of office equipment.
- Ability to lift/move boxes up to 70 pounds.
- Knowledge of Spanish, conversational and in writing, preferred.
- Ability to drive an automobile and motorized cart.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
Note: The above is a brief summary of the job description. Additional information will be provided if an offer to interview is extended.
Résumés can be sent to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE