TITLE: Coordinator of Program Acquisitions and Co-Productions
GENERAL SUMMARY: Assists in the acquisition and co-production of television programming (appropriate for EWTN's domestic and international audiences) with television producers, distributors, and related groups worldwide.
- Negotiation of broadcast licensing rights for the acquisition and renewal of programming with television producers, channels, and distributors worldwide.
- Development of original ideas and co-production agreements with television producers and channels worldwide in order to create new programming.
- Updating and maintenance of the SIMS program management system.
- Implements EWTN's internal procedures for the review, editing, and processing of all acquired, renewed, and co-produced programming among the Accounting, Home Video, Programming, Promotions, Radio, Theology, and Traffic departments.
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years experience in an appropriate field
- Above average oral and written communications skills in the English language.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Catholic Faith, the Magisterium, and how they relate to the programming goals of the Network
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in the Spanish language preferred.
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Keen sense of detail
- Ability to work well with others as well as alone, and capable of following directions.
- Above average computer and internet skills
- Ability to carry and move heavy items to a remote location
- Some travel required
The above is a brief summary of the job description. Additional information will be provided if an offer to interview is extended.
Résumés can be sent to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE