Following God's Call
Phoenix Convention Center
September 8-9, 2012
It's an event you won't want to miss! EWTN's Family Celebration is back at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona. This year's theme, "Following God's Call," echoes Pope Benedict's call for a new Evangelization to revitalize the faith of Catholics. On September 8th, come celebrate the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, whose own faithful and fervent discipleship is our greatest model.
• Special Religious Liberty Roundtable Discussion featuring The Most Reverend Thomas J. Olmsted, Bishop of Phoenix, EWTN President and CEO, Michael P. Warsaw, Ronald Johnson (Executive Director of the Arizona Catholic Conference), Alan Sears (CEO, and general counsel, of the Alliance Defending Freedom) and Dr. Marci Moffit (President, Catholic Medical Association).
• Inspirational talks by four of your favorite EWTN Hosts including Raymond Arroyo, Marcus Grodi, Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J., and Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God, O.S.B.
(formerly Rosalind Moss)
• Attend Mass with the Franciscan Missionaries of the Eternal Word and the Most Reverend Thomas J. Olmsted, Bishop of Phoenix
• Spend time in Adoration and experience God's healing touch in the Sacrament of Penance
• Be a part of a special 90-Minute Life on the Rock with Fr. Mark and Doug Barry
• LIVE Performances for Children at the EWTN Faith Factory booth featuring the "Roamin' Catholic," Rob Wahl, and "Pete the Penguin"
• Shop for holy reminders in the EWTN Religious Catalogue Shop
•Meet and greet all your favorite EWTN favorite personalities at the Family Corner and Meet the Author booth in the Exhibit Hall
• Catch a LIVE Radio broadcast with EWTN radio host Thom Price and special guests
• Meet the staff at the National Catholic Register and pick up a free copy of "America's favorite Catholic Newspaper"
It's a weekend you will never forget and best of all, it's FREE – no tickets required!
Spread The Word
Tell others about the EWTN Family Celebration. Download and distribute in your parish and community. For more information about promoting EWTN year-round, visit the EWTN Media Missionaries site.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport
Head east on E. Sky Harbor Blvd. Keep left at the fork; follow signs for 44th street. Slight right onto South 44th Street. Turn left onto E. Washington Street. Turn right onto North 5th street. Take the first left onto E. Monroe Street. Take the first left onto North 3rd Street. South Building Entrance
will be on the right.
Do you need a place to stay during your visit to Phoenix? The Hyatt Regency, close to the Convention Center downtown, is offering a special $99 per night rate (when making reservations online only) to all Family Celebration attendees.
122 North Second Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Hotels Near the Phoenix Convention Center
Do You Have Special
In order for EWTN to be best prepared for your arrival at the Family Celebration event, we request that you contact us if you have any special needs or accessibility issues. This is to ensure that the weekend with your EWTN family will be a comfortable and joyous one.
|Phoenix Convention Center
(Family Celebration event facility)
|Phoenix Tourism Bureau
(For other local attractions)
|St. Mary's Basilica
(For special group tours and information)
|Our Lady of Solitude Monastery
(The Poor Clare Nuns of Perpetual Adoration)