"Stained Glass" Votive Candle Holders
- Glass votive candle holder
- Paints for use on glass and
able to withstand the candle's heat
- Watercolor paint brush
- Votive candle
1. Make black lines on the glass
holder; let dry.
2. 'Working from edges,' squeeze color out into a section,
then spread it with a watercolor paint brush.
3. Repeat step 2 for each section you'll use that color on.
4. Continue with each color. (Again, letting colors dry
before continuing keeps them safe.)
5. Insert candle when paint is dry.
6. Place votive candle on your family altar. Light it during
prayer times, but don't burn it unattended.